Life After BBA2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ofu to Sue RIch

+2
Sharmila
Staldo
6 posters

Go down

Ofu to Sue RIch Empty Ofu to Sue RIch

Post  Staldo Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:49 pm

This is an interesting development, Ofu’s fan are signing a petition to sue Richard

http://www.ofunneka.com/

under what law shall they sue?? Nja law or SA law where the supposed act took place?

what if Ofu is not interested coz her first response was that she didn't remember anything from that night

what do you think guys
Staldo
Staldo

Back to top Go down

Ofu to Sue RIch Empty Re: Ofu to Sue RIch

Post  Sharmila Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:59 pm

Firstly it will have to be under SA law since thats were the crime took place and the that country's law's would prevail..however having said that i think sexual assault is a crime in most countries anyway...

I truly would like to know if she has been made aware of the situation and shown the tape... and if so what is her response since u correctly put it she said she does not remember anything and further she also cried when Richard teased her about kissing her that night and she said she could not remember.. he then said he was joking... he too has implicated himself by saying that he kissed her because that shows he remembers that night and only retracted once he saw her reaction...
Sharmila
Sharmila

Back to top Go down

Post  tinubabe Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:01 pm

Really, there is a saying in my language that says you don't cut off someone's head in their absence. I think these guys should please let Ofu make her own decisions. Plus I think it will impact negatively on her person. My advice is to tell her to stop drinking period.

tinubabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharmila Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:06 pm

@ tinubabe... and what would be your advice to Richard... if i may ask? and anyway i would like to cut off more than Richard's head ...
Sharmila
Sharmila

Back to top Go down

Post  mabri Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:10 pm

The whole website stint is just crazy, dont understand any country that would go to such extent. AM sorry guys but i strongly believe that this is retaliation to Richard taking the money home. How could they bring this to Ofuneka and if she is as rational as she had displayed herself to be she should shut these stirrers..

I, unfortunately see, people that not dealing correctly with loosing.. finish.. Evil or Very Mad

mabri

Back to top Go down

Post  Staldo Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:21 pm

yes rape is a serious crime in Uganda as well. But in this case would it really constitute to rape??
I may be wrong but I heard that both parties consented. and from what I read on the forum Ofu seemed to be enjoying, at some point she pulled Rich closer.
Staldo
Staldo

Back to top Go down

Post  tinubabe Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:22 pm

Sharmila wrote:@ tinubabe... and what would be your advice to Richard... if i may ask? and anyway i would like to cut off more than Richard's head ...

Get a life and grow up. Learn some decency, Money alone does not give satisfaction. The end does not justify the means.

tinubabe

Back to top Go down

Post  mabri Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:24 pm

Ofu has been with Richard from the time he won? and she surely has heard about the story and she was very supportive of RIchard througout, y does her country spoil this... simply can not believe it...

mabri

Back to top Go down

Post  Staldo Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:24 pm

The biggest problem with alcohol is it makes one honey so my best advise is to both is stop taking alcoholic drinks.

but then again RIch almoSt behaves like a street kid ,,,what does he care? but now that he won the molla he should GROW UP!period!!
Staldo
Staldo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shami Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:26 pm

Someone is smoking weed.... affraid Mad No Sad
Shami
Shami

Back to top Go down

Post  Staldo Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:42 pm

it must be you Shami

but what's ya take on Ofu's intent to sue sorry its not Ofu but Ofu fans intent to sue Rich

bounce bounce bounce bounce
Staldo
Staldo

Back to top Go down

Post  Staldo Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:08 pm

This thing is getting more interesting.

Nigeria bans BBA hahaha after the show had ended??
Staldo
Staldo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shami Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:55 pm

Sta* are u reading me upside down...I said some 9ja law maker(s) is smoking weed! But ja..i chewed on dodo during lunchtime bounce bounce bounce
Shami
Shami

Back to top Go down

Post  Staldo Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:52 am

ELSOKOS
when does Ofu arrive in Lagos Nigeria??

SHAMI
I could do wit some weed this morning!!
Staldo
Staldo

Back to top Go down

Post  mabri Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:00 am

Gud question Sta, I also want to know gal..i trust that she will not handle this like her fans.... Razz

mabri

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharmila Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:26 am

tinubabe wrote:
Sharmila wrote:@ tinubabe... and what would be your advice to Richard... if i may ask? and anyway i would like to cut off more than Richard's head ...

Get a life and grow up. Learn some decency, Money alone does not give satisfaction. The end does not justify the means.

I love you
Sharmila
Sharmila

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharmila Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:34 am

@ Staldo... the issue here is not rape but sexual assault or sexual indecency which is also crimes... i think the point poeple were in an uproar was that he took advantage of the situation and the fact that she to date states that she does not remember what happened and paramedics were called and futher Maureen had to physicallt remove him from the girls and into the lounge shows that there is some element of indecency...however a question was was he aware that she was not consent ...and well his own words said it all ...a week after black saturday he teased Off and said do you remember that we kissed and she said when and he said on that saturday and she started crying because she could not remember and then he said he was joking... now he may have had a valid defence if he did not say anything after that but clearly he seemed to be under the impression that she may not remember hence the question "do u remember" and secondly once he found out how upset she was he lied and said he was only joking...

this all to some extent shows he knew what was happening... they were very drunk hence them throwing up all over the place and that he covered his guilt once he realised Offu was upset about it because she could not remember...

sorry i know long winded
Sharmila
Sharmila

Back to top Go down

Post  Good Girl Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:53 am

I am just sad that people tghink this is all because Richard has won - i for one know that i would still be saying that Ricahrd should be held accountable for what he did even if Ofunneka had won!! he really deserves a lesson in knowing that woman are not his toy thing s- he spoke down to both tati and Ofunneka in the house and he very clearly does not respect his wife so will not even go there so now i do think that he needs to learn that there are boundaries and that he broke them!!!

Good Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum